I have always loved having a girly night in. Who doesn’t? It’s a chance to have fun with your friends and just have a laugh! It’s a bit more grown up than a sleepover, so you don’t have to feel like you’re back in primary school. (Even though I do still have sleepovers with my friends!) I’ve got together a few things that I think are essentials for a girly night in, so grab your besties and have some fun!!
I personally think snacks and nibbles are the best thing at a night in. They’re great for sharing and making sure you don’t go hungry! I have a very sweet tooth, so most of my favourites are sweet:
- pizza (savoury, and a yummy sharing dish!)
- chocolate (Why not switch up the flavours, and go for something different, like Cadbury’s Marvellous Creations!!)
- Haribo sweets
- brownies (my all time favourite!!)
2. A film!
Nothing beats a good chick-flick! Me and my friends ALWAYS watch a film! I personally think girly films are the BEST, but if you want to go for something different that’s totally fine! Here are a few of my favourites:
- Mean girls (The ultimate chick-flick!)
- Devil Wears Prada (The best fashion film EVER!)
- The Intern (a real feel-good movie!)
- 27 dresses (such an amazing rom-com.)
3. Pampering stuff.
The classic girly night essential. I love getting out all my pamper stuff, and giving each other a makeover! Even if you only have nail polish, you can sill have loads of fun! Here are a few of my faves:
- Face mask (What better time to treat your skin?)
- Nail polish (I love experimenting with different designs)
- Make-up (For if you want to practice your techniques)
You don’t have to stick to the classic board games, if you don’t want to. I love playing silly party games, and trust me, you will all be laughing your heads off all the way through!
- Truth or dare (Classic)
- pass the orange (this one is really unusual. All you have to do is get an orange, put it under your chin, and pass it to another person’s chin without using any hands! It works really well with big groups and is sooooo funny!!)
- snog, marry and avoid (hilarious!)
So… I hope you enjoyed my list of Girly night essentials! I just love hanging out with my friends, and nights in are the BEST! I really recommend ‘Pass the orange’ – it is so fun to play and creates so many giggles!
hugs and kisses,